Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Celebrations

This week we have two celebrations to share on our blog.

Keelyn has been working on some tricky math strategies involving partitioning numbers. Callum was very brave and read his favourite book to the whole class.

WAY TO GO CALLUM AND KEELYN!


"I was learning how to add by making ten. Making a tidy ten makes the equation easier to answer. These equations were pretty easy but Miss Chalmers says soon I will be able to use the same strategy to work out really, really hard equations!!!"


"I bought my book to school. It's called "I Need a New Bum". Every single page is my favourite. I read it to the class. They all laughed! I felt good and clever."

3 comments:

  1. Callum, your book had the class in stitches!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Mrs Gregory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow keelyn how did you do that 100% good olso a well done to callum callum you did a good job reading to the whole class 100%good

    ReplyDelete