(children - keep reading to the bottom of the post, then write me a comment about how your holidays are going)
Ever wonder what happened to all those toilet paper rolls stacking up in Room 15? We made toilet paper roll creations! The children had been looking forward to this activity for weeks, and the experience didn't disappoint. The children had very little input from Miss Chalmers; they had to design and create their creature all on their own!
Why not check out the link below, get your creative juices flowing, and create some more toilet paper creatures in the second week of the holidays?
51 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts - CLICK HERE
Things we learned through this activity:
- How to research different designs
- How draw a design with labels and captions
- How to "think outside the box" and get creative!
- How to use a hot glue gun
- How to judge the size of paper needed (using trial and error)
- How to persevere when things don't go right the first time
How are your holidays going anyway, children? Why not write me a comment below about some of the things you've been up to? I'll be sure to write you a reply! (Don't forget to think about your writing - make sure you include lots of details, check your spelling and punctuation, and try using time connectives)